Show All Results
Medical Advisor Fertility
A career at Our Company
is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are looking for - Medical Advisor Fertility
- Being at a local level the Medical responsible of the specific Therapeutic Area, providing medical expertise, scientific support to Commercial, interact with the relevant stake holders, implementation of the local Clinical Program
- Leading and support the PSP team, continuing professional education
- Provide internal trainings for the specific Therapeutic Area.
- Provide to healthcare professionals and decision makers accurate, unbiased, balanced, and timely answers, to requests for information about our products
- Establish & manage scientific/clinical relations with KTL
- Actively participate in key medical and scientific conferences by staffing medical information booths, gathering intelligence on competitors and critically observing the company-sponsored speakers
- Lead the Medical Strategy, drive the Local Clinical Plan facilitate the submission of ISTs, publications and assist in site selection for CR&D clinical projects
- Contribute to strategic decisions regarding our products where appropriate
- Review and approve medical-marketing materials
- Collaborate with the LDSO regarding the reports of adverse events related to assigned products
- Collaborate with RA including Labeling actions
- Collaborate with Market Access and Corporate Affairs Area
- Collaborate with clinical development department and with clinical operation department regarding local and global studies
- Alignment with Global/European Medical Affairs
- Ensure operational excellence by sharing best practices
- Support evaluation of medically local product development projects
- Support and replace Medical Director Israel in all issues in the specific filed.
Who you are:
- Physician preferably with specialization in therapeutic area
- Advanced relevant degree
- Pharmaceutical Industry experience as Medical Manager / Advisor or Medical Scientific Liaison - Must
- Knowledge and experience in project management - preferred
JOB-SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES & SKILLS:
- Influencing skills
- Communicate in a precise, reliable, unambiguous and timely manner
- Good presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Setting priorities, identifying and mitigating risks