A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a senior specialist of regulatory affairs, she or he is responsible for following main task.
- Develop and maintain system or process for regulatory compliance management
- Analyze up-to-date regulatory information to implement action plan and to align with global scope
- Evaluate chemical products/substance status and carry out regulatory activities for life science products
- Prepare new/existing chemical substances registration dossiers for the submission to authorities
- Finds innovative solutions for new regulatory/business requirements including harmonization of globe and local situation
- Work independently within guidelines and policies
- Use sound interpersonal skills to interact across business areas
Who You Are?
- At least bachelor degree or above (Chemistry/biology/Environment related major is preferred)
- Requires substantial professional experiences (4 -7 years) including expert knowledge of Taiwan chemical or occupational Safety and Health regulations (Toxic chemicals, new/existing chemical substance registration/Hazardous chemicals..etc)
- Requires fluent English skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experiences in regulatory affairs in chemical import/manufacture/production are advantage
- Skills about IT systems (ERP, SAP, chemical databases etc.) and project management are advantage
- Requires the competencies innovative, results-driven, purposeful, and collaborative (building networks, teamwork).
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com