A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Working Student for IT Communication & Service Delivery (all genders) you are working in an international and agile environment of the Advanced Analytics team.
You will have the opportunity to gain first-hand experience in the area of Communication, Compliance and Service Delivery. In this role you will:
- Coordinate IT Advanced Analytics newsletter creation and support in article review/editing
- Support Big Data (“MCloud”) platform reporting, e.g. through KPI collection, preparation, publishing
- Support tracking of ongoing application deployments on MCloud and handover to Operations
- Help to ensure that the IT Advanced Analytics training matrix is always up-to-date and mandatory trainings are conducted
- Help organizing events or preparation for conferences where team members will attend
- Prepare and maintain our intranet pages as well as tailored information kits for stakeholders in IT and Business units
Who you are:
- You currently study Business Administration/Economics, Business Informatics or sth. similar
- You have great skills in MS Office (especially Power Point and Excel)
- You have great verbal and written English skills
- You can work independently, solve problems creatively and think out of the box
- You are a fast learner with organizational talent
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com