A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Solid knowledge of application design and architecture
- Demonstrated knowledge of M&S process in sales distribution and commercial operations
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT Systems Life Cycle best practices
- Strong communication and team dynamic skills
- Ability to drive results effectively and collaboratively
- Excellent problem solving and facilitation and decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability managing risks and finding creative solutions to difficult problems
- Proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Ability to support internal/external audit relevant application system
Who You Are:
Education Minimum Requirement:
- B.S. degree is required. Engineering, Information Management/Compute Science or related area is preferred.
Desired Experience, Certifications:
- 3+ experience on program using the JAVA, JAVA Scripts, .NET Framework, C#, SQL Server, SharePoint and other components of Microsoft technology
- 3+ experience in CRM systems, Veeva, SFDC etc.
- 3+ years’ experience in application modelling design and architecture
- 3+ years’ experience in Program/Project Management working in globalized environment
- Experience in developing/managing projects in sales distribution & surrounding system
- Experience in application maintenance in operational phase is a plus
Location and Travel:
Preferred base location is Shanghai/Beijing (Negotiable). Travel is expected but not significant for this position. Estimated travel is less than 10%.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com