Show All Results
Advanced Analytics -- Service Delivery Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Location: ECity, Bangalore
Shift timings: 10:30 AM-7:30 PM or 1:30 PM-10:30 PM
A service delivery manager's role focuses on keeping business units satisfied with our services through managing projects, fixing any reliability issues, tracking service metrics (SLA, KPI), and helping lead the professionals responsible for getting services delivered to clients. For us this means to deliver an excellent service for our enterprise data management and analytics platforms.
- Ensure application and infra availability
- Provide service definition, management and execution for application and platform services based on ITIL Best practices
- Define and refine go-live milestone stages, standard checks and their verification
- Support change and authorization process for projects and enterprise platform enhancements
- Foster service excellence by providing training on good service delivery practices
- Continuous improvement of service support processes
- Create and deliver service reporting
- Write and review standard operating procedures
- Other responsibilities with regards to service delivery management
- Support lifecycle of projects from exploration and development via handover into operations by ensuring process conformity
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills, pro-active attitude, Taking ownership and Stand-up in case of issues/ improvement suggestions.
Experience: 6-10 years
Good understanding of user authorization (Apache Ranger preferred)
Good knowledge of distributed file system concepts, map-reduce principles and distributed computing. Familiarity of encryption, security and authorization in a Hadoop cluster.
Sound understanding of ITIL framework is must, certification is beneficial
Fluent English skills
Specific information related to the position:
- Full time
- Physical presence in primary work location: Bangalore
- Flexible to work CEST and US EST time zones (according to team rotation plan)
- Willingness to travel to Germany, US and potentially other locations (as per project demand)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com