A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: A great opportunity has opened in our regulatory team! We are looking for a Regional Regulatory Affairs Hub Lead to manage the MEA region (Middle East, Africa and Turkey), the role is based in our Cairo office. As the leader of the function you will manage, oversee and coordinate the RA Cluster Managers; including strategic turn-over and attrition management. You will support the Regional RA Head for the MEAR region and the Regional Leadership Team in developing regional and local Regulatory Affairs strategies in alignment with local, regional and global cross-functional stakeholders .
You will oversee roll-out processes and timelines for both planned and upcoming projects; plan workload and manage resources to ensure proper execution, and act as the go-to expert for the countries and TAs in scope, in addition to that you will be accountable for facilitating any escalation cases.
Your responsibilities also include setting up solid career development plans for Hub resources and work in collaboration with HRBPs to establish proper capability opportunities. You will be responsible for development, administration and oversight of annual department budget to attain set goals, plus executing and leading the full team in deploying efficiently the hub model.
Who you are:
• University degree (Master, PhD) in pharmaceutical science or an equivalent qualification with relevant work experiences
• At least 6 years of experience in planning and management of regional & cross-functional teams in the pharmaceutical industry and in regulatory affairs.
• Solid track record in regional management of the designated region
• Demonstrated ability of communication and collaboration with stakeholders from different backgrounds and seniority levels
• High proficiency in English and Arabic. French would be a big plus for this role. .
• Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills and proven track record of building and developing high performance teams.
• Budget management proficiency.
• Travel flexibility
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com