Show All Results
Senior Process Development Scientist for Cell Culture Technologies f/m
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Process Development Scientist for Cell Culture Technologies is responsible for customer centric consultation of cell culture technologies in the EMEA.
Responsibilities include customer facing consultative media screening, media optimization, cell line generation and general upstream technologies.
This is a field-based position, open to western Europe (Near a major airport and proximal to one of our sites preferred).
Who you are:
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in life science process development with 5+ years experience.
- Strong communicator, able to work across geographies, cultures and interdisciplinary subjects.
- Possess good working knowledge of cell biology, cell culture media optimization, cell line generation and upstream process development.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively both independently and in a team-oriented matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated public speaking and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of stirred tank bioreactors, process controls and automation preferred.
- Proficient in English and other EMEA languages preferred.
- Travel up to 50% domestic and international.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com