A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Organize a system for maintaining consistency in the training program for sales. Track progress and recording of completion of training sessions. Will not be responsible for conducting the trainings, rather for ensuring the sales team completes the trainings needed.
- Event Planning: Lead the effort to plan sales meetings as needed through the year. Work with sales managers and external vendors through the logistics of pulling these meetings together.
- Continuous Improvement Projects: As needs arise, be the point person for making improvements in the sales team. This could include, but is not limited to, organization and distribution system for incoming leads, liaison between SFDC administrator and sales team for improved user experience, liaise with orders management around improvements, etc.
- Back-up for Managing Sales Commission program: Engage with the current coordinator and have a solid understanding of the program to act in the capacity as a backup if needed.
- Communications: Maintain content on the team drive and manage updates to the sales team. Engage with the global head of communications to enable content utilization company wide. Assist with ppt content development as needed.
- Ability to travel 30%
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Genetics, Genomics, Biology, Immunology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry or other Science or Medical discipline closely related
- 1+ years of experience in Pharmaceuticals or CRO
- 3+ years of experience in Pharma or CRO in a sales support capacity
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.