A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Business Intelligence Analyst, you shall be responsible for accurate and timely data support information for Controllers in our company and to Controlling Organization. In your role, you will be working with critical financial information, thus a high quality and deep analysis is required, you are also expected to collaborate with various finance and technical professional to understand, gather and document business requirements. On a regular basis, you will be involved on monthly reporting activities such as data upload and refresh in data systems, quality data reconciliation review and Management Dashboard release to report users including Monthly Sales and P&L Report. Per business requirement, you are also be responsible to manage data hierarchy changes, user authorization management and development of new reporting package including UAT activities. This role has a global exposure which requires to have a good communication and project management skills.
Who you are:
- Graduate of Finance/Accountancy, Business Administration/Management, or other related fields.
- 1-2 years of experience in Controlling/Accounting function is required, preferably in business finance operations or in a Shared Services Center setting
- Multinational experience in biotech/pharmaceutical industry and scientific background is preferred
- Detail oriented with a continuous process improvement orientation and focus on control/documentation
- Strong knowledge in SAP BW would be beneficial
- High degree of stakeholder focus, with the ability to understand their (possibly diverging) interests
- Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries
- Very good English language and communication skills. Additional German language is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills, flexible attitude, reliable and able to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic project environment.
- Maintains data systems and reporting platforms for daily and monthly data loads, Data Reconciliation, Quarterly creation of Forecast and other financial activities
- Defines, designs, and builds dimensional databases to meet business needs.
- Ensures quality of master data in key systems, as well as, development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity
- Performs system development and administration activities including: designing TM1 data models or SAP master data hierarchies, applying data security and managing user access.
- Manages, analyzes, and resolves data initiative issues and manages revisions needed to best meet internal and customer requirements while adhering to published data standards.
- Assists in analysis of financial data to identify data errors and inconsistencies between systems
- Participates in important discussions with matters of issue resolution and project execution, working with members of the Finance team and the entire Financial Shared Service Center, highlighting important and critical issues and providing impact analysis on data and systems
- Responds to user ad-hoc requests on master data management, report creation, report issues resolution
- Ability to assess business user needs, creatively approach business intelligence solutions, identify applications/tools to be used and influence appropriate courses of action
- Experience in end to end implementation of Business Intelligence projects
- Has SQL, Excel and PowerPoint skills. Strong working application knowledge: SAP and/or other ERPs, TM1, QlikView, Business Intelligence and/or Business Objects Finance
- The ability to analyze, model and interpret data to form meaningful and understandable summaries
- Good at using numbers and mathematical operations to understand issues, suggest solutions and make decisions
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life.
Still Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com