A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As Transfer Pricing Senior Expert you are responsible for performing financial anyalysis of local profit margin achievements in less complex legal entities in the dedicated Transfer Pricing Tool, translation of insights from the financial analysis TP corrective measures and align those with the related stakeholders in the legal entities (esp. local finance). You will be finally executing and communicating TP corrective measures.Acting in this function you will be key contact for various internal stakeholders (Supply Chain, Customer Service, Marketing etc.) related to end-to-end operational TP process and questions in the ERP system as well as contact for external TP tool related questions by legal entities. Your responsibilities would also cover performance of system-related tasks in TP tool of assigned projects and for tax audits and effective collaboration with retained Tax Transfer Pricng Team according to activity split.
Who you are:
- Master in Business Economics; Business Administration or related disciplines
- Several years of working experience in a controlling, accounting or in purchase-to-pay / order-to-cash relevant work and project experience area (at least 3 to 5 years), preferably project experience
- Basic accounting and controlling skillset in analyzing of P&L and profit margins
- Advanced analytical thinking skills
- Basic business partner mindset and communication capabilities in exchange with senior local FO and Group Tax management
- Broaden skillset in MS Excel and preferably macro creation
- Basic knowledge of accounting & controlling guidelines and group reporting systems
- Fluent English
- Willingness to travel (several weeks during first 3-6 months due to knowledge transfer)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com