A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
You will support the Material Master Data Management team of the Life Science Business in enabling materials in the ERP Systems for transacting, including purchasing, manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, regulatory compliance classification, selling, displaying on the website, etc. The primary focus of this position to assist with the data migration activities within the NEXT. This includes working with the business to gather requirements, support testing activities and advise the business on master data within newly established processes.
Who You Are:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience with SAP, ERP, or MRP systems
- BS/BA or CS degree preferred
- Provide ERP Material LCM expertise
- Provide reporting & analytics related to ERP-LCM.
- experience demonstrating strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Develop and report KPIs and preform root cause analysis
- Support development & execution of process training and projects
- Provide detailed analysis and support of ongoing projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to trouble shoot ongoing issues and work towards resolution of those issues
- Ability to work with multiple different levels of individuals within the organization
- Responsibility for making decisions and providing guidance for moving error resolution
- Demonstrated skills in prioritization and time management; to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously and meet deadlines with limited supervision
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite required
- Ability to work under pressure effectively in a global, matrixed organization across multiple time zones and geographies and facilitate virtual meetings and manage multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.