A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: as our I2P Business Architect, you are in charge of designing and optimising Accounts Payable processes in our global ERP templates and as well being part of Global Project Teams to deploy them out to entities of the group worldwide. In doing so, you compare existing processes and requirements with the template processes and advise on how to implement and use the template processes. Based on a broad knowledge of technical standards (especially SAP ERP standards), recent technical innovations and industry benchmarks, our I2P Business Architect develops proposals for new processes for the ERP templates or the improvement for existing ones and aligns those with the MBS Buy & Pay business process owner / business leads. Moreover, our I2P Business Architect is a key contact providing technical support to MBS Buy & Pay business leads, key users, technical support personnel and operational management looking for expert knowledge in end-to-end Accounts Payable processes, especially leveraging SAP ERP Technology and related digital tools (e.g. Ariba Invoicing / Ariba Network, Fiori, Invoice Scanning Solutions, EDI, etc.). In this context, our I2P Business Architect also supports (as needed from Business side) with training, maintaining an up-to-date documentation of the relevant system-based processes, requirements documentation and testing (e.g. Change Requests, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, etc.).
Who You Are:
- You have an expert-level knowledge in invoice receipt, invoice processing / posting, invoice approval workflow and payment processes, especially within the SAP FI configuration space and preferably as well with SAP S4/HANA - consultant level experience
- You have a university degree or comparable education and experience in Accounting, Business Administration, computer sciences (or neighbouring fields)
- Over your career, you have gained significant "hands-on experience" in E2E Accounts Payable processes (5+ years), both from a business process and back-end technical perspective
- You have an expert-level knowledge with relevant Master Data directly supporting Accounts Payable processes and ERP customising (e.g. Vendor Master (SAP MDG-S), G/L Account, WBS Elements, Cost Centre, Assets etc.)
- Experience in integrating peripheral systems (e.g. SAP Concur Expense, Thomson Reuters OneSource, SAP Fieldglass etc.), is a plus
- Expert knowledge with IFRS Guidelines and Local GAAP
- You have extensive experience in building and rolling out ERP Templates
- You are willing to travel up to 25% of your time, which is dependent on Project work going on and project phase
- You are proficient in English, additional knowledge of other languages (especially German) are considered a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com