A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will take over the responsibility of the operational Quality Assurance dpt. at the Pharma Operations site Darmstadt with solid oral and liquid/sterile products. This comprises the QA systems for: disposition & batch release, deviation & complaint handling, product alerts & recalls and management of master data & artwork. As a member of the site Quality Leadership Team you drive also cross-functional initiatives and people development. You will have full personel, budget and performance responsibility for the dpt. incl. all QPs and ensure compliance with all global standards. Beside operational tasks, you develop strategic QA targets for the site (incl. implementation) and take a leading role in cross-functional/ -site quality improvements projects. You work closely with various local and global teams across Global Healthcare Operations, e.g. CMC compliance, to ensure success for the network.
- University degree in Pharmaceutical or Natural Sciences, preferred with Ph.D. and/or Licensed Pharmacist. Positive: fulfilling requirements as QP per EU directive and German medical law (AMG).
- 10+ years track record in Pharma industry, preferred with cross-functional experiences in e.g. QA (QP), QC (LdQ), manufacturing (LdH) or pharma development. Extensive knowledge in global GMP regulations/ QA and active experience in authority inspections.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to successfully lead larger organizations directly and in the matrix. Convincing as person of integrity with ethical and knowledgeful decision making incl. respective stakeholder management.
- Role model as result oriented team player/ problem solver and guiding teams in uncertain situations with reliability and confidence.
- Excellent skills in analytical thinking, communication, negotiation, consultancy and people development. Fluent in German and English (negotiations + contracts).
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com