A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: our Business Architect IT for Procurement (P2P / Ariba) will participate in the design, build, deployment and post go-live support of SAP ERP-related projects worldwide, as well as SAP Ariba projects, in the area of IT for Procurement. As a key team member of our business-facing Information Technology global team, you will advise project managers and stream leads, train key users, support stakeholders and keep governance on ERP and Ariba in different business sectors and regions. You will act as a trusted advisor in projects, being the main counterpart for consultants and technical experts and coordinating key user activities e.g. requirements gathering, testing, training and master data preparation. For live subsidiaries, you will manage process governance for several ERP systems, evaluating change requests and facilitating process owner decisions, as well as proposing process improvement initiatives, including key user management. You will also perform as project manager for Procurement-specific projects, leading business and technical teams to deliver new, innovative solutions for the area.
Who you are:
- You have +6 years of experience with SAP ERP for advanced Pharmaceutical / Chemical processes, as well as with SAP Ariba
- You will have successful experience as a purchaser that has worked directly in the SAP system / as a SAP consultant that gained in-depth purchasing knowledge through hands-on project deployment / as an internal or external centre of excellence lead, who has led ERP support teams / or as a project manager for Procurement-relevant IT projects, especially in the SAP and Ariba environment
- You possess comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of the SAP Purchasing processes, as well as the applicable regulations
- You have a deep understanding of the respective modules in SAP, particularly MM-PUR and MM-IM
- You demonstrate robust understanding of the integration of procurement processes in the overall process landscape, both from a technical point of view, as well as from a business perspective
- You are willing to travel around 25% of your time
- You are proficient in English, have very good communication skills and solid abilities to teach others
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com