A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: In this position you bundle existing Excellence expertise, oversee all OE projects and act as enabler for improving processes in terms of speed, costs and quality. You extend the OE concept to Commercial to improe end-to-end processes across Performance Materials and facilitate Business Excellence. As partner to the Business and Integrated Supply Chain Units you contribute to strategic initiatives by strengthening customer-centric capabilities in the Marketing and Sales organizations. We strive for continuous improvement, increasing efficiency and effectiveness of commercial processes and enable best practice sharing across our Business Units. You actively manage Performance Material’s IT project portfolio and represent Performance Materials in overarching company projects. Furthermore, you manage the PM CAPEX Portfolio, ensuring a long – mid – short term alignment with the strategy and create the annual CAPEX budgets as well as long-term investment plans. You work closely with the Business Unit Heads and the Performance Materials Leadership Team to develop & implement Business Excellence Activities and Strategy Realization Projects.
Who you are:
- University degree (e.g. Chemistry, Physics etc.), Ph.D. preferred, MBA a plus
- Proficient command of English and German (business-fluent, spoken and written)
- 15+ years of work experience in leading major transformation or strategy realization projects within a global organization
- Extensive knowledge of Operational & Commercial Excellence, Strategy Realization projects, change management
- Strong track record in implementing & driving cultural change and transformation programs
- Strong project management capabilities & proven ability to drive complex projects from concept to implementation
- High level of experience working in complex multicultural business environments
- Strong global mindset, intercultural awareness & emotional intelligence
- Excellent influencing skills, ability to navigate all levels of the organization and lead in the matrix to drive change, decision-making and execution
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com