A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
You are responsible for supporting development of the BioReliance End-to-End Solutions business for America’s region. BioReliance End-to-End Solutions is a fast-growing business venture within our Process Solutions Business Unit. Our vision is to help biotech companies take their assets from early clinical stage to market as fast as possible through a platform of services including process development, GMP clinical and Commercial bioproduction, and process consulting services. You will work closely with local delivery and sales organizations to translate global strategy into local Go to Market plans, generate market awareness and develop the business. You will also execute local thought leadership activities including participation to local events, presentations in conferences/webinars or writing of scientific articles.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Life Sciences, Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology or Pharmacy.
- 5+ years of directly related experience in biopharmaceutical industry.
- A solid understanding of upstream bio-manufacturing processes, pre-clinical, clinical and commercial development processes and the ability to network with customers at high and decision maker level (CxO’s and other executives).
- Master's or PhD, in Life Sciences, Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology or Pharmacy, MBA.
- 8+ years of directly related experience in biopharmaceutical industry.
- A solid understanding of upstream and downstream biomanufacturing processes, pre-clinical, clinical and commercial development processes and a proven track record in presenting/ leading technical and business discussions with C-level and with large audience of biopharma professionals in conferences/ seminars. The ability to network at high and decision maker level (CxO’s and other executives).
- Experience working at a Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO) for biologics is a plus.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.