A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Lead expert/Senior expert, E-commerce Strategic partnership
Lead expert/Senior expert, E-commerce Strategic partnership, as a key driver of future business expansion, this role will be responsible for developing 3rd party E-commerce platform and driving business for 3rd party platform and possibly cross industry partnership opportunities. This role will be expected to drive R&A B2B business, while executing ecommerce strategies to accelerate overall business growth.
- The role is responsible for the strategic partnership and business development with 3rd party E-commerce platforms
- The position must set and align the strategy and tactical plan for each channel in concert with Leadership including Sales, Marketing, Customer Excellence& E-business team
- Build the relationship with partners from top to bottom to draw insights of their E-commerce strategy and gaming rules and then come up with correspondent growth partnership plans
- Align and coordinate with offline sales team to serve efficiently of our end customers to grow the overall business.
- Screen and integrate the whole industry resources and partnerships to serve more efficiently of both online and offline business
- Analyze the business and conduct deep dive analysis; provide routine executive-level reporting on the current business and future opportunities. Publish recommendations and action plans based on data and insights.
- Success will be determined by the effective application of 3rd party E-commerce platform, value extraction, customer experience, sales and marketing effectiveness and operations efficiency.
- The ultimate outcome is total 3rd party E-commerce platform growth and business growth through improved customer experience, online offline coordination and collaboration, ease of ordering and preferential supplier status.
Who you are:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing, Chemical, Biology, or Information Technology, MBA is preferred.
- Ideal Candidates will have 8+ years work history in strategic partnership, business development, consulting, sales and/or e-Commerce Operations
- Strategic thinking to understand the industry trend and partner’s strategy to draw vital insights
- Experience and understanding of E-commerce business
- Experience developing relationships with top management level of partners
- Excellent data analysis and ability to apply these skills to generate business decisions and Experience developing cross-functional internal relations working relationships including sales, customer excellence, marketing, and operations
- Proven ability to see improvement opportunities and address with creative solutions Customer focused with strong selling skills
- If you are smart enough with learning agility, forget all the criteria above.
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com