A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As a Maintenance Contract Specialist, you will Manage the Service Contracts Renewal Process through direct contact with customers to engage the renewal and negotiate possible Upgrade or Upsell. You will create the renewal quotations and process the contracts POs, agree on the follow-up action with FSS/FSE if contract will not be renewed. Maintain accuracy of service contracts across all customers and locations. You will draw up and supervise Public tenders related to the business both for Service Contracts, Consumables and Hardware in close cooperation with FSS. You will answer incoming requests (phone/e-mail/fax) from external customers and ensure a high level of service is always provided.
Who You Are:
- Previous experience working within a service or sales support role, ideally in a related environment
- General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)
- General National Vocational Qualification in Business
- Computer literate with experience of data entry, experience working with Salesforce would be beneficial
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Be a strong team player with ability to priorities own workload
- Ability to complete documentation (both handwritten and electronic) neatly and accurately
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com