A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your Role: As a Senior Product Operations Manager, you will be responsible for all of the operational details of the Genome Engineering and Modulation product management team. You will collaborate with our product/services managers and commercial teams to support new product introductions, on-going portfolio maintenance activities and overall customer excellence. You will own the operational structure, set-up and maintenance of our products as well as formulate, monitor and report on KPIs that are critical to the success of our business. You will have the opportunity to work with a group of passionate scientists and professionals in one of the most exciting, cutting edge fields of biology. This role is highly collaborative and multi-functional, requiring someone who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage the needs of multiple stakeholders. Additional responsibilities include:
- Managing product hierarchy, inventories, and forecasting data
- Reporting on and analyzing product use via SAP
- Develop reporting materials on key metrics to present to leadership
- Supporting product management team in providing insight from SAP data
Who you are:
- BS Degree with 8+ years of experience, MS with 3+ years of experience, or PhD
- Experience supporting product management in an operational capacity
- Background in SAP
- Expert in SAP
- Experience working cross-functionally in a large, matrixed organization is a must
- Experience extracting, formatting, managing and insightfully reporting on complex data
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively with broad range of stakeholders
- 5+ years of hands-on experience of SAP
- 5+ years’ experience supporting product management in an operational capacity
- 3+ years’ experience extracting, formatting, managing and insightfully reporting on complex data
- SFDC knowledge is a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.