A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Work closely with Global and local marketing team to develop integrated marketing programs & plans for life science in China region.
- Own CRM campaigns for China region. Manage multi-channel campaigns (Email, push, SMS, WeChat etc), including the campaign planning, implementation, budget allocation, performance monitoring and optimizations of all the crm campaigns.
- Identify potential customer segments to target and develop personalized campaigns to achieve customer retention and increase member’s lifetime value.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing, Product Manager, Promotions, Analytics, Content, Creative and finance teams to lead campaign strategy & execution to engage consumers, drive retention and top line growth.
- Actively track platform/channel engagement, campaign performance, marketing ROI through appropriate analytical tools in order to continually optimize CRM initiatives.
- Develop and able to present CRM & Loyalty roadmap.
- Create and optimize strategies with ongoing multivariate tests of customer segmentation, touch points, content, landing pages to drive increase and achieve KPI.
- Conduct market research and track marketplace trends to keep abreast of CRM best practices.
Who you are:
- BA degree is required. Advanced degree in Marketing, Business Analytics is preferred.
- 5+ years’ related marketing experiences, including crm experiences.
- Experiences in Marketing Operation and marketing strategies in Life science are preferred.
- Experiences in work with vendor to develop tools for enhance the crm system.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills. Demonstrated ability to translate data into actionable insights and strategic business outcomes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to convey marketing plans to all levels of the organization.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
- Good command of both spoken and written English is highly preferred, Life science backgroud is plus.
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com