Show All Results
Finance Tax and Accounting Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Our Finance & Controlling department is looking for a Tax and Accounting Manager to report to the CFO. As Tax and Accounting Manager you will be responsible for MEC (Month-end-Closing) coordination in close collaboration with the Shared Service Center. You will coordinate and prepare the Financial Statements, as well as monitoring of local financial regulation and legislation, corporate guidelines. You will implement and develop proper internal controls and supervise the implementation and improvement of accounting and financial information systems. You will assure Tax compliance with local and group tax regulations and coordinate the internal control system process. In close cooperation with the team, you will manage Finance Projects.
Who you are:
• You have a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Business, Finance, Accounting. MBA or formal accountancy (desirable).
• You have minimum 5-10 years working experience in Finance (accounting, financial control and tax Audit Management), prior background at a BIG4 accountancy firm is desirable.
• You have notable technical knowledge of accounting; tax is a must (IFRS/Spanish GAAP).
• You have strong experience in a multinational company and work experience abroad is a plus
• You are fluent in English
• You are proficiency using Excel and PowerPoint
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.