A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Are you looking to join a global multicultural team? Being an active part of our Finance Team sounds like your next challenge? Then join us and work alongside the Finance Team. The Senior Finance Project Manager is a role to support the CFOs to support and coordinate specific and thorough tax deliverables and run specific local and global finance projects. You will be responsible to ensure financial compliance with local legislation and Group Guidelines. Your main tasks will be carried out in close co-operation with the local team (localized in Madrid, Barcelona and Portugal), the centralized accounting departments (Poland, Manila and Germany) and the various Group Functions (e.g. Tax, Treasury etc.)
Who you are:
- You have a Finance/Business University Degree or another equivalent academic qualification. You have a formal accountancy qualification (desirable).
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Senior Finance Business Partner.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Tax Audit Management, preferred previous experience as an auditor from the big4 (SAP / BW knowledge is a plus).
- You have experience in Finance Projects Management working in a matrix-organization and global cross-functional teams with Senior Management, in order to drive process improvement and simplification.
- You have a strong understanding of regulatory/statutory requirements and governance principles/internal control. You are fluent in English.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com