A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
WL Expert 2
The Regional Business Manager role, falls with the Fertility, Endocrinology and General Medicine (FEGM) Business Unit. You will be responsible for the promotion and sales of our portfolio of Fertility Theraputics and Technology products against targets and other marketing or commercial related objectives. Identifying and targeting key accounts, building customer relationships and inputting to account/KOL plans. You will be promoting the products according to the company strategy, making selling propositions and closing the deal. Collecting and reporting customer requirements, activity and information.
Supported by a diverse team including the Head of Sales (FEGM), Product Brand Manager‘s, Head of Digital Health and National Account Manager/ Regional Business Manager peers you will be enabled to focus your energises on day to day customer facing activities which will require you to work with a high degree of autonomy and motivation.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Achieve the agreed sales and / or project goals determined for agreed Key Account Customers/Depts. Across Endocrinology, Fertility drug, technology and services
- Develop and use Key Account Planning and In Market Data to identify the individual Key Account Customers and Depts. with whom they are going to focus their activities.
- Build professional value relationships with the identified Key Account customers and identify partnership opportunities in the form of programs, patient education efforts, etc. Develop and implement initiatives by coordinating with other Departments or colleagues, (e.g. Marketing, Commercial, Market Access, Medical, Medical Information and other Departments as appropriate)
- Fulfil customer requests for information and/or expertise by coordinating with the appropriate resources within the business or team (e.g., providing specific product or general therapy area related literature or information, supporting study or other on-going initiatives etc.)
- Ensure a close co-operative productive working relationship with colleagues to manage NHS funding and service development opportunities to ensure the successful implementation of all possible synergies.
- Maintain a high level of product and therapy area related knowledge and be aware of current trends in NHS marketplace at a local and national level.
- Complete administrative requirements and comply with guidelines and policies.
- Attend meetings and training sessions and undertake other relevant activities as requested by or designated by the Head of FEGM Business Unit.
- ABPI Qualified
- A thorough understanding of the current NHS environment, including; Payer priorities (CQUIN, 5YFV, etc) and CCG influences in secondary care.
- Credible level of secondary care selling and /or Key Account Management experience within Pharma Industry.
- Examples of formulary and guideline achievements, local Payer customer engagement, demonstrable history of sales success and successful project outcomes and examples of successful team working.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
To all recruitment agencies/suppliers: we are lucky enough to receive fantastic applications and have an in house recruitment team. Therefore unless you are formally requested by a member of the in house recruitment team to support us and then given access to our portal you are not engaged to work with us. Please do not contact hiring managers directly or send speculative profiles or CVs - we will not accept these as an introduction and you will not be paid any fee or considered for our preferred supplier list.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com