Show All Results
Analyst - Lot Release Testing
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Analyst – Lot Release Testing you will be part of the Process Solution Services team that delivers Lot Release Testing for biopharmaceutical companies across the APAC region. In this role you will conduct routine tasks to support GLP/GMP operations, perform qualification tests such as in house media Growth Promotion Test (GPT) and sterility check on every shipment of media to be used in regulatory prescribed assays; perform microbial identification and maintain the testing laboratories and equipment in the validated state. You will also be performing routine facility Environmental Monitoring (EM) activities and mammalian cell culture work. The ability to maintain effective working relationship with laboratory personnel, material handler and QC personnel will be critical for success in the role.
- Work closely with GMP and GLP laboratory personnel to support laboratory testing operations and contribute to team initiatives.
- Perform routine/non-routine Growth Promotion Testing for microbiological media used in the microbiology and mycoplasma testing
- Perform environmental and personnel monitoring activities, updating electronic records both promptly and accurately.
- Maintains Laboratory logbooks ensuring accurate recording of activities performed and archival of superseded versions (where appropriate).
- Maintain stock in the laboratory and order consumables and reagents
- Carries out housekeeping work and check to ensure that laboratory compliance is always maintained. Perform general equipment maintenance work, support equipment maintenance work according to schedule.
- Prepare laboratory buffers, reagents and media according to SOP and/or protocols.
- Involve in improvements to laboratory processes and procedures in accordance with 5S principles and visual management.
- Ensures a safe and healthy work environment always by not only complying but actively embracing health and safety policies and procedures, ensuring the safety of yourself and others within the workplace. Inform relevant personnel immediately when any deviation has occurred and acts according to instruction to raise a deviation.
Who you are:
- Degree/Diploma in Biological Sciences or higher degree in relevant scientific subject
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a scientific laboratory role, ideally within a contract testing laboratory environment
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in microbiology and/or cell culture work
- Demonstrate scientific expertise in microbiology related works
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment (GLP/GMP) would be advantageous
- Aseptic technique mindset in GxP environment is desireable
- Computer literacy and entry of data into databases
- Ability to complete documentation (both handwritten and electronic)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com