A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Planning/implementation/management of EHS enhancement activities for employees and contractors
- Organize EHS relevant training courses/speeches and re-training requested by authorities.
- Implement EHS audits for logistics service support/ contractors / working places / employees’ behaviors, prepare reports, and monitor CAPA status. EHS consulting and provide possible solutions if necessary.
- EHS related report based on local regulations as per timelines.
- Comply all warehouse and distribution operation according to Cooperate/ Regional/ Country MERCK EHS policy & local EHS regulation
- Adopt and implement the best MERCK & Market practice of EHS
The following principles apply and are implemented when performing my activities:
- Operational Excellence: in order to implement systematic and holistic approach for continuous improvement.
- ESH Programs: in order to prevent accident at work and environmental impact.
- Best Practice Sharing: in order to share and adopt best solutions within Merck to continuously improve and streamline processes in all areas.
- Innovation: through MIDEA and BPS processes to propose and promote new ideas.
- Merck Values: Courage, Achievement, Responsibility, Respect, Integrity and Transparency.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com