Show All Results
eCommerce Operation Expert
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This role will be responsible for daily operation with 3rd party partner and Alibaba 1688 platform, while closely work with internal commercial organization and supporting functions.
- Lead daily operation to execute business plan based on ecommerce strategy, track
execution status and push for higher execution quality through data analysis, problem solving, project management, market visit, and etc
- Own 1688 flagship store, drive cooperation with 3 party partner, agency and internal
stakeholders to develop content, technical data and related information adapted to 1688 platform. Responsible for content management, and manage customer complaints and feedback
- Collaborate with digital marketing team of overall marketing planning, category manage, and online promotion for 1688
- Plan and drive supply management with supply demand and logistic service to guarantee the platform operation with high service level
- Set and review KPI for internal commercial team and partner, guide and motivate team members
- Set project and promotion tracking, review and analyze all channel performance for
further plan and actions
- Online store visual merchandising
- Build long-term relationships with Alibaba, make regular target setting, and leads
generation and nurturing
- Be the keeper of compliance of info in 1688 platform
Who you are:
- 5 years’ experience in ecommerce platforms operations management. Chemical Background is preferred but not necessary.
- Data analytics skill and insight into user behavior
- Accountable for operation excellence. Sensitive to figure out issues and driver mindset to get it solved with excellent organization and coordination skills.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial, able to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Portfolio management skill to support launching the right products in suitable market
- Excellent communication skills in English in verbal and writing
- Sensitive to local e-commerce trends in different culture
- Good analytical skills performing sales figures analysis
- Self- motivated, Quick learner, good interpersonal communication skills to deal with
different stakeholders including local and headquarters
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com