A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Play a key role in the overall digital transformation of our Global Healthcare Operations, driving competitive advantage by shaping and contributing to our digitalization agenda. Specifically, you will work directly with the business, with the mandate to identify, translate and articulate digital value creation and business efficiency acceleration across the value chain, through digital products and solutions enabled by Digital Foundations team. Work with the Digital Product Owners to define design sprint participants, deliverables and roadmaps. This will include an understanding of the business process following an Operational Excellence/Lean approach while providing valuable input on the solution/technology applied. Lead the digital product pipeline & prioritization process, tracking implementation initiatives against agreed milestones and KPIs, ensuring the overall business case is delivered. Become a hands-on value scouter, designing and developing use cases, particularly (but not exclusive) in the field on Business Analytics with a focus on AI: automatization of processes (e.g. RPA), Natural Language Processing (NLP) and predictive and prescriptive solutions. Responsible to work with the e-plant managers, connecting the cross-functional team of digital leaders and create a platform for digital best practice sharing across the network. It will be your responsibility to foster, help and guide business to create their digital roadmap and to actively manage our Digital Maturity Guiding principles. Identify business pain points (incl. performance benchmarks), define and prioritize use cases with sizing of opportunity/impact and to measure user adoption of the solutions created by Digital Team. As a self-directed and agile individual, you will have the possibility to shape your role together with the company’s progress on the Digital Transformation agenda
Who you are:
- Advanced degree (MBA, MSc, PhD) in IT, Engineering, Supply Chain management, Manufacturing or Business Administration
- Proven experience in digital project implementation (3+years) in large manufacturing environment, with a preference for (but not limited) healthcare/biopharma.
- Experience in management consulting is a strong plus.
- Belt certification is a must. You have expertise in manufacturing optimization and LEAN.
- Digital native & digitally savvy: expert in range of digital/IT analytics tools/technologies; experienced in evaluating and managing new Technologies; seasoned at measuring digital performance and best application to serve business (RPA, NLP, AI) Tableau and Power BI are strong plus.
- You own an outstanding track record of implementation that creates business value
- You have excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written). German, French or Italian would be considered as a plus.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com