A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Responsible for the quality and meeting the applicable Company requirements and local regulations for product quality review, stability management, risk management and Data Integrity compliance
- Responsible for compliance with the Company Quality Policy, Standards and SOPs that are applicable to the activities that undertakes. Ensure that a quality management system is implemented and maintained.
1. Handling product complaint from marketing, distributor, collaboration investigation with other related department, and create investigation report
2. Create protocol and stability study review
3. Prepare Product Quality Review for every product according to the procedure
4. Quality Risk Management coordinator
5. Data Integrity coordinator
6. Prepare all Standard Operating Procedure as above responsibilities, review periodically and ensure the validity
7. Prepare monthly and annual status reporting for all about responsibilities
1. Pharmacist with minimum 1 years experience in quality assurance.
2. Good analytical skill and problem solving.
3. Fluent in english, both oral and written.
4. Team player and good communication skill.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com