A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Pharmacometry intern will:
- Utilize modeling and simulation analysis to support model informed drug discovery and development.
- Collaborate with global pharmacometry, quantitative pharmacology, clinical and biostatistics teams.
- Gain experience in advanced population PK and PKPD analyses and understanding the use of pharmacometry analysis as part of a drug development program.
- Be based in Darmstadt (Germany) for the entire duration of internship i.e. 6 months.
Who you are:
- Currently enrolled in a Ph.D. or Masters degree program in Pharmacokinetics, Biopharmaceutics, Pharmaceutics, applied Mathematics/Statistics or a related field.
- Expertise and hands-on experience with NONMEM and R is required. Experience in SAS, XPose, PsN, MONOLIX, or similar pharmacometric modeling and simulation software is as asset.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to analyze complex problems
- Communicate technical details effectively with non-technical stake holders
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and has good communication skills
- Have valid visa and work permit
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!