A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Location: Electronic City, Bangalore
Shift Timings: 10:30 am – 7:30 pm or 1:30 pm – 10:30 pm
IT Service and project support for Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality systems in the Americas
Roles & Responsibilities:
SPOC for solution provider for 3rd level support, coordination of solution provider Biovia-Dassault Systems.
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- Experienced IT Project/Service delivery/Development for business application in manufacturing, supply chain and quality area (1~5 years)
- Experiences of business process in Pharmaceuticals, Life Science or Chemical industry
- Advanced knowledge of server platform (i.e. MS Windows Servers, MS Active Directory, Linux and etc)
- Database knowledge such as MS SQL Server or Oracle
- Basic knowledge of network, firewall, IT Architecture and Technology.
- Preferred BI experiences, Wonderware solutions , Programming skill such as Java, C#, ASP.net or others and working experiences under Qualification and Validation framework
- Good knowledge of IT processes (ITIL based) and tools (e.g. ServiceNow, HPSM, JIRA,..)
- Fluent in English
- Good teamwork capability and customer orientation
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com