A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your Role: Marketing Operations Manager provides strategic leadership of programs/projects within Bioprocessing Strategic Marketing Innovation (SMI) team. Main focus areas are development and execution of Change Control Communication Strategies to minimize customer impact from change, internal and external surveillance activities, and supporting Business Continuity/Risk Management program as needed.
Who You Are:
- Bachelors 5+ years, Masters’ with 3+
- Scientific Degree
- Experience or high level of comfort presenting and interfacing directly with customers
- Proven experience working in a matrix global organization, developing relationships and leading or executing complex projects.
- Skilled in communication and presentation development and execution, problem solving, and project management
- Strong strategic abilities coupled with the ability to tactically execute and work independently
- Well-organized and a team player.
- Ability to travel about 10-15% of your time
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering, biotechnology or related field with a minimum of five years related experience
- Prior experience with sales and/or technical support particularly within the bioprocessing market
- Working closely with or within a supply chain or operations role; and/or experience with Change Control or other aspects of Supply Chain Risk Management
- Experience with Change Control and other aspects of Supply Chain Risk Management desired.
- Prior experience working in a global organization: inter-cultural competence as well as self-confidence and a strong customer orientation
- German and French language a plus but not required
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.