A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree major in chemical related area, analytical chemistry is preferred.
- Bachelor with a minimum 3-4 years of experience working on LC-Q-TOF, MS with a minimum 2-3 years. GC, GCMS, FTIR, TOC skills are plus.
- Working knowledge of analytical methods development, validation and transfer. Working in a regulated environment is preferred.
- Agilent Mass Hunter software experience are a plus.
- Rich experience in LC-Q-TOF, data processing and pharma sample treatment
- Right first time & speedy operation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate troubleshooting competencies.
- Demonstrate ability to adapt to change (process, tools, organization etc.)
- Team spirit and respectful behavior
- Positive attitude and mindset.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel, good English skills in both oral and written
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com