Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
1. Support the customer complaint program for Mobius Single Use products.
- Support the customer complaint management process in Wuxi site.
- Conduct laboratory innvestigation to verify the customer complaint.
- Utilize root cause analysis tools to complete product and process related investigations.
- Work closely with the Manufacturing and Engineering teams to identify and drive improvement opportunities.
- Author investigation reports summarizing investigation results, root cause and corrective actions.
2. Support the customer audit program for Mobius Single Use products.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate the customer audit in Wuxi site.
- Respond to the customer audit observations and coordinate the CAPA actions.
- Work closely with the quality service team for the post-audit activities till successfully customer acceptance.
3. Other support within Quality team.
- Support the supplier audit and the internal audit as needed.
- Support the quality improvement project as needed.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in life science/pharmaceutical/engineering or equivalent.
- 5+years QA or equivalent experience, familiar with customer audit process.
- Good understanding of GMP or equivalent.
- Familiar with electronic document system like Tackwise.
- Good communication skills,demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional groups.
- Good English skills at reading, writing and listening.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
Functional Area: Quality
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com