A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Responsible for all Research Marketing Activity that will drive both growth and profitability of the business and build customer-oriented organization. Drivers in the process to bring Digital solutions and manage products portfolio to our existing and new customers.
- Develop knowledge of market, competitors and customer needs that drive the strategy and product positioning for Research Product Solutions.
- Develop and Execute Strategic and tactical plan to drive growth for Research products in Korea in coordination with Global Product Management and Regional Marketing Teams.
- Responsible for revenue growth for all business franchise under Research Portfolio.
- Primary contact for Global Stakeholders for Research business to provide required insights, action plans and strategic solutions to key problems.
- Lead for product activation/enablement, back orders, new product launches and NPI revenue.
- Develop competitive understanding of portfolio with cross mapping
- Lead marketing campaigns for Research product for Korea.
- Drive solutions through Data driven decision-making approach for managing pricing, margins and growth in Korea.
- Bring digital solution and implement digital culture to organization
- Driving long term growth strategy of business
- Build up the performing organization and contribute to growth culture building as Korea leadership member.
- Other tasks assigned by your superior.
Who You Are:
- Master/ Ph. D degree (MBA preferred)
- More than 10 years of experience in Marketing & Sales.
- Leadership experience with people management
- Must be knowledgeable about marketing and commercial
- Demonstrated verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Must possess excellent analytical skills and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Must have logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must be highly customer-focused; self-starter with passion to seek out new applications and areas for bioscience business expansion.
- Must be highly results-oriented to deliver quality work under time pressure/multiple priorities.
- Must have digital mindset and experience
- Fluent in Korean and in Engish (verbal and written)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com