A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: as an IT Solution Expert for our Web and Intranet technologies, you will be part of our global IT group functions team. During past years we invested heavily in our corporate internal and external communication strategy and the underlying application platform. In close collaboration with our Group Communication stakeholders, you will drive the consistent evolution of company internal and external websites. You will develop target architectures and IT roadmaps for our web & intranet technologies and be accountable to plan, manage and execute IT projects that are part of the overall global IT project portfolio. The role is located at our Service Centre in Wroclaw, Poland. You will work with our business teams to discuss and clarify demand and design of the technical solutions. For implementation, development and deployment you collaborate with our global application technology teams in Darmstadt and Bangalore.
Who you are:
- Minimum of a Bachelors’ degree or equivalent in IT, Engineering, Business, or a related subject
- 8-10 years of experience in IT & Project Management
- 5+ years of deep technical experience in web & intranet technologies i.e. Adobe Experience Manager and Salesforce.com ecosystem with significant hands-on solution architecture experience
- You strive to work in the zone between IT and today’s vital business topics with strong motivation to learn. You bring a creative and open mind, work proactively, taking actions and anticipating opportunities
- Clear communication skills, with essential business English at negotiation level - additional languages would be an advantage
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com