A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Assist in the definition of project scope and deliverables, involving all relevant stakeholders. Develop a detailed work breakdown and project plan to monitor and track progress. To successfully manage the relationship with the project customer and all stakeholders. To perform risk management to minimize project risks. Define clear roles and responsibilities. Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the execution of projects. Ensure resource availability and allocation. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation. Manage changes to the scope, schedule, and budget through change requests. Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques Report and escalate to management as needed. Manage and control the budget of the projects. Effective handover of IT solutions to the operations teams.
Who you are
- PMP Certified (Project Management Institute) Preferred or commitment to complete within 6 months
- +5 Years experience of managing Infrastructure Projects
- Ability to deliver projects on time, within budget and scope to a high quality. Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically. Analytical with the ability to break complex problems into manageable tasks
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- GxP skills and trainings required. English language proficient
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com