A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our company within the Group Procurement department. You will support orchestrating the communication of the Procurement strategy program. You will be working closely with the Head of CPO Office and the workstream lead for communication on preparing and facilitating workshops and meetings, presentation and articles for top management.
In addition to writing target group-oriented articles and refining the communication plan, you will be bringing in your personal and academic know-how and be an active discussion partner in the development, the execution and organization of a lot of strategic events and Townhall meetings in 2020.
Who you are?
• Academic focus on Business Administration or Communication studies;
• High analytical and future-orientated way of thinking as well as strong communication skills and assertiveness
• Ability to interact with senior management in matrix organization, hands-on character keen to deliver high-quality results and able to work independently towards a set goal
• Good knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint
• Business-fluent German and English skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com