Show All Results
Senior Privacy Expert eBusiness & Digital (all genders) Germany
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Driving our company’s future development in data privacy as the senior expert in eBusiness and Digital issues. You develop, implement and give guidance in the strategy and tools of data privacy in exiting times as part of the Center of Expertise. You work with the major functions in eBusiness and eCommerce globally and foster the Digital initiatives of the group as part of our Governance structure. You act as a reliable partner for the business and senior management, set the standards in your field of expertise and provide background information to the Data Privacy organization. As eBusiness is key to the future development of our businesses, you think actively forward and develop new concepts under the legal frameworks applying to our company worldwide, including new marketing ideas, digital business and eCommerce. You support and advise our digital innovation and become a partner in privacy by design. In addition, you keep an eye on ongoing developments in data protection regulations and technological progress and transform them into requirements for our data operations.
Who you are:
- Graduate degree in law (or equivalent)
- At least 15 years of job experience with a minimum of 8 years in data privacy, preferably in a large company, law firm, or international working environment
- Profound knowledge of eBusiness, eCommerce, and digital developments
- High level of knowledge in European GDPR, other data protection legal frameworks, and relevant eBusiness laws, like competition law
- Business oriented in interactions with senior management and other stakeholders, with solid skills in drafting in presenting basic guidelines, sharing knowledge, and the thinking forward in digital innovation
- Life Science, Healthcare or Chemical industry knowledge preferred
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com