A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Curious to learn about Strategy formulation and strategy implementation? Eager to know more about the pharmaceutical market? Willing to join an international and diverse community? Join our Market Access team and support us in driving one of our key global initiatives in collaboration with 8 countries.
With this initiative you will be able to better understand the oncology, neurology, fertility, diabetes, and cardiovascular markets, and contribute to increase patients’ access to medications in Asia, South America and Europe.
Are you up for the challenge? We are looking forward to your application.
We are currently looking for a project lead that can support us with the following role and responsibilities:
- Defining the roll out plan for 8 countries and get consensus with the regional and country teams involved.
- Coordination within the global team and with project manager to ensure deliverables timely.
- Analysis of several markets data and responsible for the workshop facilitation guide.
- Inform manager about risks and target deviations
Who you are:
- Student in Business Administration / Marketing or student in Science with solid knowledge in Business Administration
- Finished Bachelor’s degree or pursuing a Master degree or Ph.D.
- Distinctive analytical competence and assertiveness
- Team spirit, strong communication skills and flexibility
- Quick apprehension combined with strong self-initiative
- Creative, open and goal-oriented personality
- Very good skills in MS Office (especially PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written English skills
Your internship should last around 6 months. We are looking forward to your support ideally as soon as possible - latest from March 2020 onwards
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com