A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: We are offering an exciting opportunity to become part of our Performance Materials Strategy & Business Transformation team and drive business portfolio management. The tasks cover the full Business Portfolio Management spectrum from systematic review of our business portfolio to supporting our M&A strategy & roadmap development and implementing high priority projects. You will lead and/ or act as member of interdisciplinary projects and/ or programs of both PM business units and functions, such as strategy, controlling, and corporate functions such as Group strategy, M&A or tax. The project management role comprises developing plans, organizing meetings and ensuring and reporting progress on a regular basis. You will prepare decision papers for top management and support the implementation of decisions and strategic projects. We look for a strong business personality willing to drive high impact projects and feels comfortable with top management stakeholders.
Who you are:
- PhD or University degree in science or industrial engineering (with business qualification, e.g. MBA) or degree in business administration
- 7+ years professional experience in top tier management consulting, corporate M&A or corporate development, investment banking or Private Equity
- In-depth functional & disciplinary leadership experience
- Ability to handle complexity and multiple high priority projects simultaneously
- Experience in electronic/ chemical industry
- Strong strategic & analytical thinking
- Strong experience managing stakeholders
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com