Show All Results
Business Analyst IT
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: we have an exciting opportunity for a talented Business Analyst IT MGF to join our winning team. In this role, you will be in collaboration with industry, patient organisations, healthcare professionals, health systems, institutions and governments. These relationships are critical to shape the future of research and development, inform regulatory decision-making and optimise the use of medicines in the patient pathway. Transparency is critical to these relationships and our company has continued to drive greater transparency through digital transformation and invested in past years in the realisation of a global and modern Transparency Reporting application landscape. We are now at a stage in which long-term directions of processes and data, continuous improvements and data insights become more relevant. As part of our global IT’s group functions team, you will drive the deployments and continuous innovation of our global Transparency IT landscape. Due to your awareness of Legal-IT innovations, you will be responsible to influence the short and long-term IT roadmaps. Based on your good communication skills you will drive the communication and buy-in of relevant stakeholders. The role is located at our Service Centre in Wroclaw, Poland. For implementation, development and deployment, you will collaborate with our global application technology teams in Darmstadt and Bangalore, as well as with Transparency teams globally.
Who you are:
- Minimum of a Bachelors’ degree or equivalent in IT, Engineering, Business or another related subject
- 5-8 years of experience in IT & Project Management
- You have proven IT project management skills with SAP E2E process knowledge
- You will understand how to navigate with complex data flows and dependencies in a multilayer system landscape
- You strive to work as a link between IT and different Business functions with strong motivation to learn. You are open minded, take actions and anticipate opportunities
- You are creative and work proactively to structure complex correlations by strong communication and coordination skills
- Business English on negotiation level is a must - additional languages would be an advantage
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.