A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: as our IT HR Project Manager, you will be passionate about process improvements in the Human Resources Function supported by our newest applications. As part of our global IT’s group functions team, you will deliver relevant projects of the HR IT project portfolio. In close collaboration with the stakeholder of the Corporate HR Function, you will drive the continuous improvements of our global and local processes. You will support our organisation in the evolution of the global HR IT landscape, striving for efficiency in operations as well as for an appealing user experience of our managers and employees using our state-of-the-art systems. You will be responsible to manage small and mid-size projects and furthermore be part of bigger implementation teams for global HR IT programs. The role is located at our Service Centre in Wroclaw, Poland. For implementation, development and deployment, you will collaborate with our global application technology teams in Darmstadt and Bangalore.
Who you are:
- Minimum of a Bachelors’ degree or equivalent in IT, Engineering, Business or related subject
- 3-5 years of experience in IT & Project Management, preferably with a focus on Human Resources
- Proven communication and project management skills
- You strive to work as link between IT and business topics with strong motivation to learn. You bring a creative and open mind, work proactively, taking action and anticipate opportunities
- Business English on negotiation level is a must - additional languages would be an advantage
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com