A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Exciting times within our company, we are establishing a sourcing support unit in Wroclaw and would love you to be part of this. As a key member of the team you will be responsible for leading a team of specialists responsible for support the Sourcing Managers of our procurement department (PO). You will be managing data in our Procurement tools, running data analysis’, preparing reports & presentations, identifing and resolving system and reporting gaps, enabling KPI tracking, supporting companies planning and other management processes. You will be monitoring & organizing the workload in the team and defining work packages accordingly, setting up annual target setting and recruitment process. In the respective area, in alignment with other leadership positions in the Sourcing Support Unit, you will be responsible for managing the interface and collaboration with PO on the managerial level and building strong relationships with the respective counterparts. In addition, you will support the development of the envisioned shared service center organization and take an active role in streamlining and automating process, constantly safeguarding or improving the service quality as required by PO.
Who your are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in economy, business administration, engineering or other relevant discipline
- 3-5 years working experience related to purchasing/sourcing data and analytics in a professional, complex and international company environment. Experience with Pharma or Chemical industry is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in leading a team of specialists
- Strong analytical skills and customer focus skills
- Microsoft Office skills: MS Excel (expert, including big data analysis), MS PowerPoint (advanced), MS Word (advanced); ERP skills: Experience in SAP or Oracle Platforms would be an advantage
- Good command of English both written and oral. Additional language like German or French would be an asset
- Experience in working in a shared service center of having supported the build-up of a shared service center
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com