A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- B.S. or above in Chemical Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years plant experience in chemical or petro-chemical plants
- 3-5 years operations management experience in chemical, petro-chemical
- Drive the work processes and standards to ensure the highest production quality and productivity
- Work collaboratively with cross functional leaders to balance your team's capacity with prioritized activities
- Process/Production Engineering Experience a plus
- Strong internal and external communication and team-building skills.
- Black/Green Belt certification/training a plus
- Advanced degree in manufacturing or business
- Advanced manufacturing knowledge
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com