A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
We are looking for a Global Marketing Communication Specialist for the BioReliance ® End-to-End Solutions service within the Process Solutions division. Reporting to the Marketing Communication Manager, you will oversee the execution of global multi-channel campaigns in order to establish the reputation of our service.
Within our team you will coordinate marketing and communications activities: tradeshows & conferences, webinars, production of marketing collateral (brochures, flyers), and multi-channel campaigns such as e-mail, web, social media, paid media. You will be responsible for maintenance of our web presence and contribute new ideas for our digital strategy. You have the capacity to analyze the success of our campaigns and optimize accordingly.
This role includes a strong notion of project management to ensure the production of marketing literature and campaigns to deadline, working with various stakeholders such as marketing managers, web and design teams.
Who you are:
- BA in Communications or Marketing or Life Science or MBA
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing communications
- You have a strong interest in Life Science
- You are comfortable in a matrix organization
- Solid experience in multi-channel campaign execution
- Experience in creating marketing content (email, social media, web, web banners, video scripts and various marketing literatures)
- Work autonomously, organized and structured
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, strong team spirit
- Competence in Microsoft Office applications, capacity to learn new tools on the job
- Master’s degree in Communications or Marketing or Life Science or MBA
- Digital background a plus
- Graphic design and web design skills a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.