A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Discovery New Chemical Entities in Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics (Dx NCE DMPK) group within Discovery and Development Technologies at our entity´s R&D is responsible for the overall non-clinical DMPK contribution to NCE projects, from concept generation up to development. We fulfill internal and regulatory requirements with emphasis on absorption, distribution, and metabolism to support an integrated evaluation of activity, toxicity and value of our compounds for the patients. Within the Dx NCE DMPK group we are searching for a talented and motivated team player to join our expert team of bench scientists.
As part of our group you will perform and support the development of biological in vitro tests (e.g. metabolic stability, drug-drug interaction, and permeability assays) and bioanalytical methods in the field of DMPK.
- Lab technician or bachelor (BSc)/degreed engineer (Dipl. Ing.) with graduation in a (bio-) analytical, biochemical, or biological discipline and ideally with experience (2-5 years) in bioanalysis (BA), method set up and LC-MS within pharmaceutical industry or CRO. Regulated and non-regulated BA, LIMS, ELN systems would be a plus.
- Hands-on experience in performing biochemical assays and in LC-MS-based bioanalysis, preferably in the field of DMPK, e.g. in performing state-of-the-art metabolic stability, drug-drug interaction, and permeability assays.
- Excellent organizational skills, flexible and proactive way of working, independently as well as part of a team. Analytical skills with strong focus on accuracy, reliability and sense of urgency to provide the right data within defined time frames.
- Good IT knowledge (windows platform, analytical softwares, electronic lab notebook).
- Fluent in German and good level of English, intercultural mind-set.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com