Show All Results
Associate Director Alliance Management Life Science (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will manage the relationship between A&F and key strategic partners. You will be coordinating the interfaces between business, R&D and commercial functions towards stakeholders at these partners, maintain high level contact to the management level of strategic partners to foster the overall relationship. You will drive the progression of such partnerships, evaluate and execute potential additions to the existing scope of such partnerships. You will be representative of these partners towards A&F leadership.
Who your are
- M.Sc. or PhD in Pharmacy, chemistry or biology
- Experience in both the area of excipients and of custom manufacturing of drug substance, experience in drug product is a plus
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as product manager, R&D manger or in technical sales functions
- Proven track record in interacting with external partners
- Strong financial analysis and modelling, analytical, problem solving and strategy development skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deliver to customers with sense of urgency
- Language skills: English – fluency. German is a significant advantage
- Willingness to travel 30-50%
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com