A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our company as a Customer Notification Expert. In this role you would have a complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices and standards as it relates to Customer Notifications, Quality Agreements, and Quality Systems. You will develop imaginative and practicable solutions to a variety of complex problems which will support our organization’s objectives. You support change projects in a dynamic agile organization. You will be part of a powerful global engaged team and you will interface with a variety of teams across the entire Life Science (LS) organization. When needed you will support the Quality Services Organization as a subject matter expert in meetings with customers. In addition, you will have the opportunity to interact with a global, highly matrixed organization.
- Assisting global LS sites with Customer Notification, Change Commitment, and Quality Agreement processes
- Manage Change Commitment or Customer Notification completion and/or distribution
- Managing at least one Quality Management System. Providing training and guidance to global LS sites as needed.
- Metrics and Reporting to Customer Notification, Change Commitment, and Quality Agreements
- Develop and or change LS procedures as needed
- Lead or participate in process improvement teams
- Ensure our company’s Purpose, Vision, and Values are practiced in the performance of the position responsibilities in order to meet or exceed our Customer’s expectations
Who You Are:
- Minimum 4 year Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Scientific discipline and/or IT
- Several years (ideally minimum 3 years) of Quality and/or Scientific experience
- Life Science, Chemicals or Healthcare industry knowledge
- Ability to interact in a global team, in a matrixed organization
- Capable of working across a variety of systems, ERPs and electronic platforms
- Experience developing or managing a Quality Management system a plus
- Excellent communication skills with business-fluent English
- Some domestic/international travel required (5%)
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office applications and database software, Access, SharePoint, etc.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Mindset and skills for continuous improvement initiatives
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Green Belt Certification a plus
- Some project management experience
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.