A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: In charge of the Sourcing of Raw Materials for our Healthcare Production Sites in Switzerland and Italy. You manage the spend of different Raw Material Categories for these sites focusing on maximizing value in terms of supply security, risk mitigation activities, supplier relationship management and cost savings. You will:
- Act as the link between the Global Procurement Organization, Internal Stakeholders and the external Supplier Base
- Be accountable for spend and price development in your area of responsibility and appropriate vendor management on local level
- Be accountable for the performance and development of Raw Material Suppliers as well as the coordination of sourcing projects with stakeholders (mainly Supply Chain, Production and Quality)
- Build and manage internal customer relationship and satisfaction, understanding business requirements as input into enterprise-wide sourcing efforts
- Develop and execute Sourcing Strategies for the area of responsibility in close cooperation with the reporting line and alignment with internal business partners
- Conduct market surveys, identify opportunities, negotiate international contracts and manage key supplier relationships
- Develop and support risk mitigation activities for key materials in close alignment with relevant stakeholders
- Ensure adequate implementation and use of Group Procurement value drivers and compliance with all relevant SOPs
- Maintain SAP database (Material/Vendor Masterdata, Info Records etc.)
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Science (Chemistry, Biology) or Business Administration
- Min 5 years professional experience within an international sourcing function preferably in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in working as a member of an international matrix organization
- You are well experienced in MS suite and SAP
- Fluent English. French an asset.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com