A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are looking for a new team member in the User Centered Design Team to strengthen our capabilities in creating excellent user experiences in novel connected health solutions.
Your role: Represent the voice of the consumer throughout the product development process, to ensure that our products and services make a meaningful difference to patients’ lives. Based on deep patient insights, you translate patients’ needs into products and services that delight patients and healthcare professionals, in addition to safely and effectively supporting them in their treatment journey. Partner with both internal and external resources and vendors, and shape the user experience with a strong awareness of human factors. Run design thinking workshops and support project teams in taking a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs. Translate insights into user journeys and storyboards. You ideally have some experience in creating wireframes, mockups and prototypes that guide the design and lead to intuitive user experiences. Conduct user testing and participate in human factors studies to test designs, gather insights to iterate and refine your solutions. Validate that the end-product /service meets the user needs. Identify trends and opportunities in Usability / UX as related to digital health solutions. You assess Usability / UX market changes and competitor strategies in the digital health space and evaluate opportunities for applying novel solutions for our therapeutic areas. Provide leadership for UX/UI activities, helping to organize and guide design activities as well as ensure consistent experiences and that best practices are applied. Communicate with both internal and external stakeholders and become the “face” of UX within CHD.
Who you are:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Human-Technology Interaction, User Experience Design, Industrial Design Engineering, Social Sciences, Market Research or other relevant degrees
- Min 5 years of experience designing digital products with a focus on UX / usability as part of a product development team and have a portfolio showcasing experience across all phases of product development
- Experience with evaluating opportunities and solutions, support the building of value propositions, selecting and managing external development partners, driving decision and integrating internal and external stakeholders in the user needs definition and during the development process
- Ideally experience working in the medical device / digital health field
- You have excellent English verbal and written communication skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com