A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
As a member of the North American Commercial Marketing team, the Marketing Services Specialist will manage planning, guidance, and execution of select campaigns, tactics, and tradeshows. Through direct teamwork with multiple stakeholders including marketing teams, digital resources, design support, and sales, this role manages the translation of campaigns into customer-facing, sales-ready materials for North America. This role will also be instrumental in customer-focused activities such as appreciation events.
- Manage regional campaign planning and execution inclusive of branding, messaging, tactics and launch calendars.
- Experience working independently and/or collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to design the most impactful marketing communication plan
- Lead regional tradeshow planning and coordination of graphics/signage, collateral sponsorships, etc.
- Ability to manage and track budget to ensure purchase orders are completed and projects remain within allocated guidelines
- Serve as point of contact for key external vendor relationships including designers, media partners, and promotional vendors
- Basic understanding and experience in integrating social media channels into campaign mix to support and improve online presence and the overall campaign performance.
Who you are:
- BS/BA, in Marketing, Advertising & Communications, Business Management or related discipline
- 7+ years of experience in the creation of marketing and promotional collateral and campaigns, project management, working in a matrixed environment
- 2+ years of experience with software essentials to create marketing materials such as Adobe Creative Suite, e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, etc.
- Skilled in oral, written, visual communication, content writing and proof reading
- Demonstrated experience supporting marketing projects: design, writing, social media, multimedia, and events / trade shows.
- Comprehending brand marketing standards and serve as a subject matter expert.
- Sourcing and vetting new vendors
- Possess critical-thinking and analytical skills and influence through a collaborative environment
- Actively focus to improve workflow processes when and where appropriate.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Prior life science research or industry related experience and SFDC experience is a plus.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.